the Special Session on "New Frontiers in Green Computing and Artificial Intelligence" at the IEEE EEEIC 2020 Conference (https://www.eeeic.net/eeeic), which will be held from the 9th to the 12th of June 2020 in Madrid, Spain.
This special session is intended to bring forth advances on the green computing paradigm applied in synergy with artificial intelligence. Submitted papers should propose novel algorithms or physical systems for ICT and industrial applications under electrical energy and power constraints, with a particular focus on the energy-aware design and optimization of such algorithms and architectures possibly by using data-driven machine learning techniques. All papers will be indexed in IEEE Xplore, Scopus and Web of Science.
The topics of interest to be covered by this Special Session include, but are not limited to:
- Green computing for big data learning
- AI-based green data centers
- Energy-efficient resource management in cloud computing environments
- Green computing paradigms for IoT and sensor network applications
- Energy-aware mobile edge and fog computing
- Green technologies for smart cities and intelligent transport systems
- Smart cars and green vehicular networks
- Optimized electric powertrain systems
- Machine learning models and algorithms for battery management systems
- Artificial intelligence for sustainable building design
- Machine learning techniques for renewable energy sources
- Low-power circuits and energy-oriented algorithms for HPC and parallel computing
- Green practices healthcare domains
The deadline for preliminary full paper submission is February 1, 2020. Attached you will find the CFP of this Special Session and of the Conference as well, with all information provided. Please diffuse this call to whom it may concern across your network. I look forward to receiving your contribution and hearing from you soon!