CORSO DI LAUREA MAGISTRALE IN STATISTICAL METHODS AND APPLICATIONS
Starting from a common base of Statistics, Probability and Economics, the Master programme (2 years, fully in English) aims at delivering a solid and highly marketable statistical and quantitative training in decision-making and interpretation of economic phenomena.
Students can choose one of the following curricula:
- Data Analyst - optional Double Degree with Université Paris Dauphine and ENSAI
- Official Statistics - EMOS label (European Master in Official Statistics) - optional Double Degree with ENSAI
- Quantitative Economics
All these curricula prepare professionals for careers in consulting companies, industry and State agencies as well as candidates for PhD programmes in Statistics, Data Science, Quantitative Economics and Econometrics.
- Contacts, services, facilities (clic on appropriate tab)
- Attendance (clic on appropriate tab)
- Libraries, labs (clic on appropriate tab)
- Study plan (clic on appropriate tab)
- Exam session (clic on appropriate tab)